Microplane 40020 Classic Zester Grater, Stainless Steel Blade – Cheese, Lemon, Ginger And Potato Zester With Plastic Cover, Long Ergonomic Handle With Rubber Base
- Designed to extract the best flavor from your food
- High-quality 18/8 stainless steel with grating edges that stay razor sharp
- Excellent for hard cheeses, onions, citrus fruits,
ginger and more
- Blade measures 8-1/2-Inch long; ergonomic black
- Dishwasher safe; hand wash cover
Microplane Classic Original
A Versatile Must-Have Tool For the Kitchen
This tool is normally used to grate citrus for perfect lemon, lime, and orange zests or to create pillowy mounds of Parmesan cheese. However, it is also a great tool for grating spices like nutmeg, cinnamon, and even chilies into fresh ground powders.
If your dish requires fresh grated ginger or garlic, this tool will do that job as well. Customers have let us know that they even use this tool to remove burnt edges from cookies and bread. What will you use it for?
Used and Supported by Chefs Worldwide
Microplane is the standard for sharp, efficient grating and zesting in both home and professional kitchens – just ask any chef if they use a Microplane! Dining out anywhere will usually lead to a Microplane sighting.
I Love My Microplane!
Working for Microplane, everyone comes up to you and tells you a story about how much they love their Microplane! People say:
“It changed my life”, “I’m such a better cook now – so much more confident” or “I lost weight because I use my Microplane to add flavor without adding fat – just by adding zest.”
Others say they use less cheese because the feathery grated results give the illusion of more.
What Makes a Microplane So Sharp?
Photo-etching and surgical grade stainless steel. Microplane began using this signature technology of photo-etching in the 1990’s. Most of the competition to this day uses stamped or cut metal – because it is cheaper to produce. Photo-etching creates a much finer point, which means your Microplane digs in and performs better.
2 day shipping within the USA.
No International shipping on this item.
Host Wine Freeze Cooling Cups (Set of 2) 4 Different Colors – Pink, Mint Green, Grey And Blue
The Wine FREEZE is perfect for all wines. Just pop it in the fridge to cool your reds to the perfect cellar temperature or store in the freezer to chill your whites. HOST’s proprietary cooling gel is precisely engineered to keep your beverage perfectly cold for hours.
- For red wine, refrigerate HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between fifty-eight and sixty degrees Fahrenheit
- For white wine, freeze HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of the HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups lies our proprietary cooling gel.
- Each glass is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- The set includes two HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups. Each glass can comfortably accommodate 8.5 ounces
The Secret Is In the Gel
Creating Freeze Drinkware
Countless hours of experimentation, revision and refinement over the course of three years have resulted in the Freeze cup designs, which mirror classic glassware shapes and capacities while incorporating a double-walled design and proprietary cooling gel blend.
Made from BPA-free plastic, the cups are shatterproof, and each is lined with an insulated silicone grip band that keeps your hand warm while your drink stays cool.
Our Proprietary Cooling Gel Blend
Freeze Drinkware’s proprietary gel blend chills for two hours in a refrigerator (for red wine and darker beers) or freezer (for white, rosé or sparkling wine and lighter beers or ciders) to cool drinks down from room temperature or keep pre-chilled beverages cold for hours.
Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 4.8 inches
Item Weight: 14.7 ounces
Item model number: 5165
2 day shipping within the USA.
No international shipping on this item.